Glass Bead and Aggregates
Crystalite supplies the roadmarking industry with many types of glass bead, selling only top quality product at competitive rates. The following grades are available in 20kg single bags, 1 Tonne palletised bags, 1t “Bulka Bags” and disposable 1t cardboard pallecons. All products conform to CSIRO/APAS heavy metal limits.
- Class B – ‘Drop on’ grade
- Class D – Larger Bead & Higher Visibility
- White Quartz
- Crushed Glass
- Crushed Glass is favourable as an aggregate on any colored thermoplastic due to its transparency.
- Quartz is favourable as an aggregate with white thermoplastic as it provides greater skid resistance and longevity than crushed glass.
- Class D is the specified bead size for all longitudinal road markings but may be used to provide higher reflectivity on all other markings.